No other Sevierville criminal defense offers an attorney with both practical and intellectual experience.
Family Law / Divorce
Our legal counsel is continuously supportive of your changing legal needs, and we are open to finding the right scenario for your separation.
Competency is the first and foremost quality you should seek in an adoption attorney.
If you are unable to work due to a disability, we will fight to get the disability benefits you are entitled to receive.
All people are equal before the law. A good attorney is what makes a difference.
Experienced and Aggressive Lawyers with proven plan for success
Burton & McKinnish, PLLC practices civil & criminal law.. We provide quality legal representation and dedicate ourselves to the pursuit of legal resolutions that honor the well-being and best interest of our clients.
We provide advice for clients in need of caring and understanding legal guidance. Burton & McKinnish will guide you through your legal issues.
Our law firm offers the type of service, hard work, and loyalty that strives to produce positive results in a difficult situation. Let us help you confront and overcome the challenges in your life with an intelligent and thoughtfully analyzed legal strategy.
Criminal laws can be daunting, confusing and extensive however; a competent criminal defense lawyer makes a big difference in your ability to present a strong, and effective criminal defense.
Turn to Burton & McKinnish, PLLC when you need sophisticated divorce help in for complicated problems. We focus our family law practice on divorce and divorce-related issues:
Choose an outstanding lawyer
Burton & McKinnish, PLLC advise people to consider the old adage do not be penny wise and dollar foolish when choosing legal counsel. Consider what is at stake, and look for a lawyer capable of implementing a legal strategy that works to solve your present legal hurdles while evaluating your future needs and goals.
We believe in doing things right the first time. Our firm provides thorough and detailed representation in each one of our practice areas:
- Comprehensive legal analysis
- Expert evidence analysis by a former College Professor of Evidence Law
- 'State of the Art' electronic case-management system
- Case review by a former police officer
- Extensive on-site legal library
- Aggressive legal strategies
We measure success by our ability to meet client expectations and make a positive and lasting impact. The Burton & McKinnish, PLLC way to outstanding representation is personal attorney-client relationships built on individual attention—we take the time to really listen.
Available & Accommodating Attorneys
Our firm realizes that legal problems typically arise when you least expect them, so we have made it a part of our business model to be available to clients when they need us most:
- Call us anytime—we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Night, evening, and weekend appointments available
- Consultations available in multiple locations across Tennessee
We make legal consultations an easy and straight-forward process for the people of Tennessee. We invite you to call our office to discuss legal problems with understanding and caring professionals.
Our firm offers free initial consultations and convenient credit card payments.
Call toll free (888) 774-5515 for an attorney focusing in Divorce Help, DUI, and Social Security in Sevier, Knox, Anderson and surrounding counties.
Recent Blog Posts
- 31AugThere was an interesting case out of Michigan last week that could potentially affect Social Security disability applicants in Tennessee. The case is Blankenship vs. Commissioner of Social Security. Blankenship applied for disability in 2002...13MayDear Family Law Client, I know that your world is upside down and that the divorce/child custody process does not exactly leave a client feeling empowered or in control. The reality is that you are...
- 13AprJust because we do not throw knives at the opposing counsel before, during and after Court does not mean we litigate your case any differently whether the opposing counsel is someone we have gone to...10MarNot being married to the father/mother of your children stinks. Not because you love that individual so much (maybe you wouldn’t find a fire extinguisher if your former spouse/partner were engulfed in flames) but because...
- 2FebOften divorce sounds unexceptional. Colleagues, friends and family divorce with such regularity it seems that when we hear another couple is divorcing the fact that there marriage is ending seems commonplace. However, as I blog...
If you are facing a legal issue and need help, please contact us.
powered by BirdEye