If you are unable to work due to a disability, we will fight to get the disability benefits you are entitled to receive.
Family Law / Divorce
Our legal counsel is continuously supportive of your changing legal needs, and we are open to finding the right scenario for your separation.
No other Sevierville criminal defense offers an attorney with both practical and intellectual experience.
Accidents happen. Someone is responsible. Call us before you talk with the Insurance.
All people are equal before the law. A good attorney is what makes a difference.
Experienced and Aggressive Lawyers with proven plan for success
Burton & McKinnish, PLLC practices civil & criminal law. We provide quality legal representation and dedicate ourselves to the pursuit of legal resolutions that honor the well-being and best interests of our clients.
We provide advice for clients in need of caring and understanding legal guidance. Burton & McKinnish will guide you through your legal issues.
Our law firm offers the type of service, hard work, and loyalty that strives to produce positive results in a difficult situation. Let us help you confront and overcome the challenges in your life with an intelligent and thoughtfully analyzed legal strategy.
Turn to Burton & McKinnish, PLLC when you need sophisticated divorce help in for complicated problems. We focus our family law practice on divorce and divorce-related issues:
Criminal laws can be daunting, confusing and extensive however; a competent criminal defense lawyer makes a big difference in your ability to present a strong, and effective criminal defense.
Choose an outstanding lawyer
Burton & McKinnish, PLLC advise people to consider the old adage do not be penny wise and dollar foolish when choosing legal counsel. Consider what is at stake, and look for a lawyer capable of implementing a legal strategy that works to solve your present legal hurdles while evaluating your future needs and goals.
We believe in doing things right the first time. Our firm provides thorough and detailed representation in each one of our practice areas:
- Comprehensive legal analysis
- Expert evidence analysis by a former College Professor of Evidence Law
- 'State of the Art' electronic case-management system
- Case review by a former police officer
- Extensive on-site legal library
- Aggressive legal strategies
We measure success by our ability to meet client expectations and make a positive and lasting impact. Burton McKinnish, PLLC focuses on the uniqueness of each client to achieve positive results rather than taking a one size fits all approach.
Available & Accommodating Attorneys
Our firm realizes that legal problems typically arise when you least expect them, so we have made it a part of our business model to be available to clients when they need us most:
- Call us anytime—we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Night, evening, and weekend appointments available
- Consultations available in multiple locations across Tennessee
We make legal consultations an easy and straight-forward process for the people of Tennessee.
We invite you to call our office to discuss legal problems with understanding and caring professionals.
Our firm offers free initial consultations and convenient credit card payments.
Call toll free (888) 774-5515 for an attorney focusing in Divorce Help, DUI, and Social Security in Sevier, Knox, Anderson and surrounding counties.
Recent Blog Posts
- 22MayWhen I began practice, I would spend long, grueling days trapped to my desktop computer pouring over research and drafting. Fast forward to 2017 and the practice of law has joined the progress of cyber-land...8MayHaving practiced for over a decade most people know what I do for a living. However, it is easy to be classified as a “family law” attorney or a “domestic attorney” (I prefer domestic diva,...
- 1MayMost people hope they will meet death in their sleep, in their own homes, late into their lives after enjoying retirement and grandchildren and great grandchildren. How can you ensure that your golden years are...27MarEthics rules in most states are strict when it comes to attorneys referring to themselves as a “specialist” or “specializing.” What does it mean if your attorney is a board certified specialist. In the...
- 26FebIn 2017, information is at our fingertips. A potential client can google divorce forms and pull-up a phonebook of forms to attempt to draft and file divorce pleadings on their own. The question comes up...19FebPotential clients, even friends and family often ask – do I need an attorney to obtain disability benefits? To answer this question I like to make the analogy of a dentist and having a tooth...
- 29JanDo not believe everything you read on the internet. Believe that your divorce is “just like your friend’s divorce.” Just like marriage and children –no two are alike. Belittle your spouse to your children. No...22JanKeep a list of questions you have for your attorney and communicate them succinctly and at One (1) time; Provide your most recent paystub, most recent income tax filing, and a copy of your monthly...
If you are facing a legal issue and need help, please contact us.
powered by BirdEye