If you are unable to work due to a disability, we will fight to get the disability benefits you are entitled to receive.
Family Law / Divorce
Our legal counsel is continuously supportive of your changing legal needs, and we are open to finding the right scenario for your separation.
No other Sevierville criminal defense offers an attorney with both practical and intellectual experience.
Accidents happen. Someone is responsible. Call us before you talk with the Insurance.
All people are equal before the law. A good attorney is what makes a difference.
Experienced and Aggressive Lawyers with proven plan for success
Burton & McKinnish, PLLC practices civil & criminal law. We provide quality legal representation and dedicate ourselves to the pursuit of legal resolutions that honor the well-being and best interests of our clients.
We provide advice for clients in need of caring and understanding legal guidance. Burton & McKinnish will guide you through your legal issues.
Our law firm offers the type of service, hard work, and loyalty that strives to produce positive results in a difficult situation. Let us help you confront and overcome the challenges in your life with an intelligent and thoughtfully analyzed legal strategy.
Turn to Burton & McKinnish, PLLC when you need sophisticated divorce help in for complicated problems. We focus our family law practice on divorce and divorce-related issues:
Criminal laws can be daunting, confusing and extensive however; a competent criminal defense lawyer makes a big difference in your ability to present a strong, and effective criminal defense.
- DUI / Drunk Driving
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Homicide & Manslaughter
- Aggravated Assault
- Drug Crimes
Choose an outstanding lawyer
Burton & McKinnish, PLLC advise people to consider the old adage do not be penny wise and dollar foolish when choosing legal counsel. Consider what is at stake, and look for a lawyer capable of implementing a legal strategy that works to solve your present legal hurdles while evaluating your future needs and goals.
We believe in doing things right the first time. Our firm provides thorough and detailed representation in each one of our practice areas:
- Comprehensive legal analysis
- Expert evidence analysis by a former College Professor of Evidence Law
- 'State of the Art' electronic case-management system
- Case review by a former police officer
- Extensive on-site legal library
- Aggressive legal strategies
We measure success by our ability to meet client expectations and make a positive and lasting impact. Burton McKinnish, PLLC focuses on the uniqueness of each client to achieve positive results rather than taking a one size fits all approach.
Available & Accommodating Attorneys
Our firm realizes that legal problems typically arise when you least expect them, so we have made it a part of our business model to be available to clients when they need us most:
- Call us anytime—we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Night, evening, and weekend appointments available
- Consultations available in multiple locations across Tennessee
We make legal consultations an easy and straight-forward process for the people of Tennessee.
We invite you to call our office to discuss legal problems with understanding and caring professionals.
Our firm offers free initial consultations and convenient credit card payments.
Call toll free (888) 774-5515 for an attorney focusing in Divorce Help, DUI, and Social Security in Sevier, Knox, Anderson and surrounding counties.
Recent Blog Posts
- 17JanWe recently asked our staff members some questions so that you could get to know them a bit better. Meet Jenae A. Anderson! Q: What is your job title at Burton McKinnish? A: Senior Associate...27NovWe recently asked our staff members some questions so that you could get to know them a bit better. Meet Jennifer McKinnish Burton! Q: What is your job title at Burton McKinnish? A: Owner/Partner Q:...
- 7NovWe recently asked our staff members some questions so that you could get to know them a bit better. Meet Tegan Couch! Q: What is your job title at Burton McKinnish? A: Social Security Paralegal Q: What...22OctWe recently asked our staff members some questions so that you could get to know them a bit better. Meet Amy Sosinski! Q: What is your job title at Burton McKinnish? A: Associate Attorney Q: What does...
- 16OctBurton McKinnish, PLLC is pleased to announce that founding partner, Benjamin S. Burton, has been selected to serve as an administrative law judge with the Social Security Administration. He will serve at the Office of...11SepOn Saturday, August 26th, Burton McKinnish hosted a benefit for Rusty Jenkins of Gracie Barra Madisonville Brazilian Jiu Jitsu during the Mayweather v MacGregor boxing match. Rusty and Ben train together and recently while training...
- 12JunCommunication is an issue – in marriages, in business relationships and when it comes to your case. Having practiced for well over a decade I have encountered the gamut of communication flows when it comes...5JunThis posting has nothing to do with legal issues or our firm. Last week the news was filled with both sides of the political aisle discussing President Trump’s exit of the Paris Accord and climate...
If you are facing a legal issue and need help, please contact us.